quarta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2010

Why Tv Series Are Life-Changing.

No specific order.

01. Tyron Leitso - Being Erica. Seriously. He's so dreamy and gorgeous, I melt everytime I see him.
02. Ian Somerhalder - The Vampire Diaries. I don't even watch VD anymore, but he's sure worth anything.
03. Hal Ozsan - 90210. Okay. So he plays a rappist. That's awful. But everytime I look at him, it's so disconcerting!
04. Justin Chambers - Grey's Anatomy. Yes, Alex Karev does make my life worthwhile.
05. Daniel de Oliveira - Passione. Okay, so he's from a brazilian soap-opera. But he deserves being here like every other, for the simple fact that just thinking about how gorgeous he is, it really makes me wanna cry.

So, there. That's why I spend my days watching series. It's really worth it. 


L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário