terça-feira, 30 de novembro de 2010

Speak Now.

So here's something you didn't see coming: I like Taylor Swift's music. Yeah, that's right. I like girly music. Country pop. I like pop music, yes. Believe me, I do. Still, no pop singer gets near my top 5 favorite bands/singers (except for Britney Spears, but she's like my idol!).
I do have a tiny little problem with Taylor's songs, though. After I fall in love with it,  I spend like several days listening to it non-stop, and then I finally stop and never listen to it again. I don't know why, but I really get tired of it. And I do try listening to it again, I don't know, but I can't make it through.
However, right now I'm still in love with it. She just released and album called 'Speak Now', in which there are lots of new songs, including songs about Taylor Lautner (hot) and John Mayer (not).
Overall, there really are songs worth falling in love with. They're thoughtful, they've got a lot of soul in them, you know ? She speaks from the heart. But I'm also starting to think she seeks drama. Haha. Her song for John Mayer (Dear John) didn't get my attention at all. But the one about Taylor Lautner (Back to December) was the first one I fell in love with. Then I fell for Speak Now, and then Better Than Revenge, and I'm currently in love with If This Was A Movie
I can't stop listening to it. I really can't! I spent all day this Sunday sewing these clothes, and listening to it non-stop. It's that catchy. It feels like gum. Real good gum, like those that are a bit acid but have got little bits of sugar in it, so you can't decide whether you love it or hate it, but you're pretty sure you can't live without it. Yeah, pretty much it.
My official review is that it's a good album, but just as good as her last two ones. You're not in for any surprise, neither a bad one, nor a good one.
Maybe that's why I get tired of it.
Anyway. I just hope she'll write a song about Jake Gyllenhaal, haha. That when they break up. I gotta say, Jake's brave. Because, video after video, song after song, I get more convinced that Taylor is obsessed with getting married. I don't know, but to me that's scary.
Btw, if she marries him, I'll kill her with my bare hands.


L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário