terça-feira, 16 de novembro de 2010

Why Tv Series Are Life-Changing (Part 2).

The ones from the other post:

01. Tyron Leitso - Being Erica.
02. Ian Somerhalder - The Vampire Diaries.
03. Hal Ozsan - 90210. 
04. Justin Chambers - Grey's Anatomy.
05. Daniel de Oliveira - Passione.

And the new ones:

06. Eric McCormack - Will and Grace. You'd think the fact that he plays a gay lawyer would throw me off. It really, really doesn't.
07. Josh Cooke - Better With You. The reason why I love this new series. Besides it being really funny. Isn't he adorable ?
08. Charlie McDermott - The Middle. Seriously. He's probably my favorite. Maybe not, since Justin Chambers is in this list. But he's so cute, so adorable, I want him for myself. Haha. Really. Where can I find him ?


L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário