sexta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2010

There Is Too Much To Lose.

So today's Eminem concert here in São Paulo. So I've been dreaming about it since I was 11 years old (almost 9 years). So I'm not sure how I'm gonna react. And I'll be alone (damn, I'm always alone). When I went to McFly's concert, right before it (about two hours before it) I started crying my eyes out. Just for thinking that I was about to see them live. Seriously. I can't even imagine how today's gonna be. I mean, I can't cry before it. I'll be alone. People will think I'm sick or something. During the concert, I'm almost sure I'll cry. Reason why I need to take a mirror ('cause going to it without any make up on is out of the question).
Here's the thing. He's too surreal to me. I can't actually believe I'm gonna see him tonight. It's not because I've waited 9 years. It's because he's always been like god to me. Can you imagine seeing god ? And then keeping on living ? It's too weird for me to think that I'll actually get to see him tonight.
He's not just anybody. He's not just any other singer, or even rapper, to whose concert you go and sing along. That's absurd. Just plain absurd. 
The worst part for my whole believing deficit is that I'm gonna go at three o'clock (when the gates open), and wait until seven o'clock for the opening bands to perform. Em is said to get on stage at eleven o'clock. Seriously, I'll be standing from three to midnight, which is when he's said to be finished. 
But then again, I'll be seeing god. It'll totally be worth it (no doubt about it). It's just -
I have no idea what it is. Wait, maybe I do. Maybe my only problem is going alone. I didn't even try making a friend go. So. My problem.
Either way, I'll come back here when I get home after the concert. I'll come say that it was the best thing in the world. That he really is real! That it was the best feeling in the world.
I've made a promise that if I get to meet him, I'll attend every single class (from college to gym) until December, 14th (which is when my last class ends). What are the chances ?



L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário