segunda-feira, 29 de novembro de 2010

Apparently Something's Going My Way.

I think I might complain a little too much. 'Cause I was visiting Mark's Twitter like I usually do, and he had tweeted about a new tour date. So I checked their site for every concert they'll be making next year.
It turns out Blink-182 will be playing in Berlin while I'm there. That's right! I'll finally get a chance to see BLINK-182! Dude, it's like, the dream. I mean, two years ago I didn't even think that was possible (but then again, they were still 'broken up'). And now I'm planning on watching them live! Berlin is the coolest city ever, really! I'm so happy! And if it wasn't for this stupid college project that is the most frustrating thing EVER, it'd be a really happy day (Giants have finally won another game, and have good chances of getting to the Playoffs).
Oh, yeah. I guess somethings do go my way.


L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário