sexta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2010

My Life According To RHCP.

So, this is from Facebook. But I loved it. Like, BIGTIME. So I brought it here.
I had to answer every question about my life with names of songs from Red Hot Chili Peppers. So this is how it went:

Pick your Artist: Red Hot Chili Peppers
Are you a male or female: C'mon Girl
Describe yourself: No Chump Love Sucker
How do you feel: Dosed
Describe where you currently live: Road Trippin'
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Around The World
Your favorite form of transportation: Police Helicopter
Your best friend? My Lovely Man
You and your best friend are: Naked In The Rain
What's the weather like: Wet Sand
Favorite time of day: Midnight
If your life was a TV show what would it be called? Soul To Squeeze
What is life to you: Freaky Style
Your relationship: Blood Sugar Sex Magik
Your fear: Breaking The Girl
What is the best advice you have to give: Don't Forget Me
Thought for the Day: Save The Population
My motto: Fight Like A Brave

I thought it'd be a lot harder than it was! I guess my life really runs according to Red Hot Chili Peppers. Awesome as it is.


L. 

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário