quinta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2010

The Best Year To Give Thanks For.

Yeah, right. Let's go through my thanks, shall we ?

I want to thank all the good things that happened to me this year. I want to thank my great state of mind, the state of mind that's been killing me all year. I want to thank my professional life that's taken off, this was probably the best year of college. I want to thank the good luck I've had in love. Oh, yeah. Great luck. I've never been happier when it comes to my love life. No love at all. Awesome. Besides the unfulfilled crushes I had - and the loveless semester I've been having. I also wanna thank how great I look. I haven't looked this good in a long time. Long, long time. I've never felt so good in my own body or mind.
This year had potential to be the best year of my life, and it wasn't. It was terrible. All my thanks were ironic. All of them. Seriously, the only thing I've got to thank this year for is planning the next year.
But that's okay. I always thought life went a good year, a bad year, a good year, a bad year, and then on. So it's okay. I don't mind 2010 sucking if 2011 be a great year.
To top it, the thanksgiving day matched the year. It sucked. My college classes were fine. But I've been hating my Spanish class more and more each day. And then, when I was finally free from my spanish class, IT WAS RAINNING.
And then it took me two hours to get home. Yay. That's the reason why I went by the supermarket and bought myself chocolat, diet coke, trident and a cute coffee cup I've been wanting for a while.
Well. No turkey for today, though it's turkey day. No thanks today, but I wish, I really do wish, that your thanksgiving was better than mine (which isn't that hard, so -).


Either way, happy thanksgiving, everybody!

L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário