quarta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2010

Being Erica

There's this site I always turn to when I don't  know what to read, it's called Lost in Chick Lit, that has a list of the coolest books in my favorite genre (chick lit, huh). And one day I was going through it, when I saw a post talking about this series. It said that the girl who was posting had finished every season of every series she watched, so she had heard of this one and decided to give it a try. Which is exactly what I did. And, guess what, I'm in love with it. Completely, helplessly, deeply in love with it! It's addicted. So addictive, it was five in the morning when I finished the first episode, and I only went to bed when I had watched every episode that had finished downloading. Like, seriously. It's what I always wanted, in a way.  Think about, she's a girl who's got nothing figured out. She's pretty, smart, funny but apparently blew every opportunity to making it big in life, you know ? She's 32 years old, she's stuck in a dead-end job and is single. She thinks she had everything to have been great, but she messed it up. And then this doctor comes along, his name is Dr. Tom. And he has this magic way of helping her figure her life out. He sends her back to some points in her life when she decided something she regrets now. She wrote a list and he's going item by item of it. I love things where people try to figure their life out - in a fun way. And I love even more when people travel in time (reason why I love Back to the Future). I've only watched three episodes, but I'm on my way to watching every other one, since I've got the whole two seasons and the begining of the third.Seriously, this series is a keeper. No doubt.



L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário