domingo, 21 de novembro de 2010

I'd Go Back To December All The Time.

This will probably be a short post, since I've been kinda busy and I should probably go to bed in five minutes. I've actually come here to post a few links of great fashion blogs. There it go:
Young, Fat and Fabulous.
WishWishWish.
Saks In The City.
Big Or Not To Big.
Kylanite - The Fashion Bubble.
Le Blog De Big Beauty.
Frocks & Frou Frou.
Curvy Girl Chic.
All these blogs are about curvy fashion. Actually, curvy girls. And I love them. I love them because this is the real change in fashion. The 21st century fashion breakdown. For those of you who didn't know, this is the main change in fashion we'll experience. I couldn't be happier.
Although, it would help me if I could get on board with it. Right ?


L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário