domingo, 21 de novembro de 2010

Gus Van Sant.

I guess everyone knows who Gus Van Sant is. For those of you who don't know, Gus Van Sant is a screenwriter and a director. And probably a thousand other things. And he's really good. He's directed (and written) Elephant (and other movies, like Last Days, Milk and Good Will Hunting. He also directed a music video that I love, Under The Bridge). I watched Elephant yesterday. And it's as great as any of his movies (that I've seen). It's been more than 24 hours that I've seen it and I still haven't stopped thinking about it.
Actually, I'm not gonna say anything about the movie. I watched it without knowing what was about, and I think that makes it even better. I just gotta say that this is one of the best movies I've ever watched. The photography, the way it was directed, the lines, everything. Especially the actors. I'm just gonna say that everyone should watch it (and there'll be some people who'll think it's too slow and too quiet, but it is one of the best movies I've ever watched).
Gus Van Sant is a great candidat for being my favorite movie director (for now, it's still Woody Allen).


L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário