quinta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2010

One Of My Turns.

Day after day, love turns grey
Like the skin of a dying man
Night after night, we pretend it's all right
But I have grown older and
You have grown colder and
Nothing is very much fun any more.
And I can feel one of my turns coming on.

I feel cold as razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum,
Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left
You'll find my favourite axe
Don't look so frightened
This is just a passing phase
One of my bad days

Would you like to watch TV ?
Or get between the sheets ?
Or contemplate the silent freeway ?
Would you like something to eat ?
Would you like to learn to fly ?
Would you like to see me try ?
Would you like call the cops ?
Do you think it's time I stopped ?
Why are you running away ?



Pink Floyd, One Of My Turns.


L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário