sexta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2010

'Til I Collapse.

"Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out/ Till my legs give out, can’t shut my mouth/ Till the smoke clears out and my high burns out/ I’ma rip this shit till my bone collapse/ Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out/ Till my legs give out, can’t shut my mouth/ Till the smoke clears out and my high burn out/ I’ma rip this shit till my bone collapse"


Yeah, that was pretty much how I was during Eminem's concert. Seriously, I had spent so long under rain and standing, by the time he got on stage, also under rain (he's fucking awesome!), I was barely alive. But then, all of the sudden, there I was, screaming at the tops of my lungs, crying as much as my eyes could stand, shaking from head to toe, feeling a sudden rush of heat go through my whole body. Song by song, word by word, I wore my voice and my heart out. He's the most gorgeous creature in the whole world. The most brillant. The most amazing. His voice, goddammit. He's nose. His eyes. Blue, clearly blue, even from distance (though I was as on the front as it was physically possible).
Total clichê, but I'm sure, a hundred per cent sure, there was a time he looked at me (which wasn't hard, I was really the at the front, really). And he held it for like two seconds. The two most amazing seconds in the whole universe. The whole world shook during those seconds. He felt the love. My love.
And his love, his love came in a different way. For some reason I'm not aware of, he sang my favorite song. Which is my favorite since I was 11 years old. A song that is so unknown, so hidden between famous songs in The Eminem Show, that I have no idea why the hell he sang it. Why did he sing it ? Why the hell did he sing my favorite song ?
Maybe it's because this is a match made in Heaven.
I'm not gonna call him god anymore, because that's a hell of a responsability for just one person. Right now, I just want him to be happy, relaxed, in peace with himself and the world (mostly because of Proof). I just want him to stay alive, to stay sober, to stay just as he is. 'Cause he's perfect just as he is.


"c'mon now, let's all get on down, 
let's do-si-do now, we gon' have a good ol' time
don't be scared, cus there ain't nothin' to worry 'bout,
let your hair down, and square dance with me!"



L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário