terça-feira, 26 de outubro de 2010

I Guess It Pays To Be A Slacker.

I'm still sick. I'm feeling sick. And I've done all I could to get better, but I still think my house is a bit toxic. But one thing is for sure, I hate being sick and having to deal with all I deal with usually. I mean, tomorrow I have to be up at seven o'clock, then right after class I have to go to German class, then to the gym. Just thinking about it makes me hell tired. Seriously. I can't even climb the stairs to my house that I sweat like a pig and can't walk. How the hell am I gonna make it through the day tomorrow ?
I can't stop coughing and I've got a major headache. Can I stay home another day and don't seem too much of a slacker ? I'm not missing classes this week because I want to sleep. I'm missing classes because my head won't let me think
See, last week I went and watched every class. And not only did I watch every class, but I spent the weekend doing work for college. And where did it get me ? It got me sick. So. There. I should stay home.
I should really stay home. Think about it, if I go through tomorrow not being a hundred per cent, by the end of the day, I'll be even worse.
I'm taking this time off for my own health. Yes, for once, I'm putting my best interest first. Instead of, you know, choosing being a slacker for the sake of it.

L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário