segunda-feira, 8 de novembro de 2010

I Can't Get No Satisfaction.

Why is staying home all day so appealing ? Why is it that most days I don't even wanna get out of bed ? What is so wrong with me ?
I was talking to a friend of mine today, and I told her that I wanted to be somewhere that's different from where I am. I wanted to be living a life that's a thousand times different than the one I'm living now. And that if I could change my body, that'd be the first thing I would change.
Why is it so hard for me to change ? To remember everytime I pick up some food I don't need, that I don't need it. I keep trying, non-stop. I keep trying, and trying. And I'm never getting there.
You know, most people have some part of their lives right. But I don't. I have no part of my life right. Think about. I'm not pretty, I'm not attractive. Really not. And I'm not smart. Not inteligent. I'm not good at writing, not good at math, not good at science. I'm just not good at anything. I have no talent. Whatsoever. I don't do anything well, specially when it comes to profession things. I'm not funny either. Or interesting. Since I can't do anything, nothing interesting has ever happened to me. And I never win anybody over by personailty, 'cause appearently I've got too much of it, and nobody can stand it. And I've left for last the one thing that bothers me the least: I'm not rich. But I could care more about that.
So. I've got nothing. And lately, I'm not even good at what I used to be good at. I'm not good at German class. And what used to make me happy, college, doesn't anymore.
I just have to hold on for a little longer. Just until I go to Europe.
One thing I gotta keep in mind: by traveling to Europe, I have to keep my body. So I either fix that problem here, or I'll drag it with me.
I really can't get no satisfaction.


L

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário