quinta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2010

Life Lessons From Tomb Raider.

'Cause there are many. Really.
I mean, I know one. And I'm gonna talk about one. But if I find any other, I'll keep you posted.
So. Here's the thing. I was playing Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (for the second time) and I remembered that once I had thought about this lesson. It's like this. Everytime I get to a new part, I simply can't pass. I've never passed any part without having to try over and over (I'm not really good with games). But then I try again. And I try some new way of doing it. So I get closer. Then I try again and get even closer. And then, after strugling, trying after trying after trying, I get it! I pass! And then a new part comes up, and I can't do it. But each time that I try, I get closer to it. Until I've made it.
So that's the lesson. Don't give up. Just try again. Try harder. 'Cause you'll get it.
Funny that it took me Tomb Raider for me to learn that.


L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário