terça-feira, 19 de outubro de 2010

Kinda Addictive.


I shouldn't say 'kinda'. It's not just kinda. It's a lot. It's so addictive, I've been watching it every chance I get for a few weeks (probably six). I've even been dreaming about it. Every. Single. Night. That's very addictive. Right ?
But I can't help it. I really can't. Every episode makes you wish for more. Much more. So much more! It never satisfies you. Or me, in this case.
What is it really about ? Not really medicine. I mean, it is a bit about medicine. It even makes me want to go through medical school and try becoming a surgeon (crazy idea). But the most addictive part is definitely the relationships. The romantic relationships. The most complicated ones. The ones worth watching.
Funny. It's not every series that get me addicted just because of the relationships. House, for instance, made me lose interest in itself as soon as they began with the whole House-and-Cuddy thing. Makes me nauseous.
But Grey's Anatomy knows how to do it. It takes your breath away, Literally. Specially the couple Owen and Yang [photo]. They're my favorite couple ever [in Grey's, haha]. Many could be my favorite (like Alex and Izzie or, of course, Mer and Derek). But Owen and Yang are so helpless for each other, it's - there's no other word for it - breathtaking.
From time to time it makes me wish I had that. But watching it is the next best thing. Haha. And it suffices.

L

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário