quinta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2010

All Work, No Play.

What a mistake. [Inspired by Hilary Duff's song, 'No Work, All Play'.]
I'm always running after work. Work for college, homework for whatever language and even working out. I wake up at 7am, go to college, go to some language class, go to the gym, and then I come back at 9pm. I spend over 12 hours out most of the days. And most of the few hours I spend home are hours dedicated to the first two works. And what I'm saying is, all these kinds of work take all my time. Then when I go to Campinas on the weekend and I don't wanna go out at night (again, after spending all day doing work for college), my friends think I'm lazy. That I'm boring. Well, that I've been boring. Last holiday, my dad came to me and said, 'You should come with us to the movies. You know, to leave the house for a while'. But, mygod, all I wanted to do was not have to leave the house. I just wanted to spend, like, two days just making my way from the bedroom to the kitchen and vise-versa.
That's just what I think about when I'm coming home from the gym. That I love being home, doing nothing, like sleeping. And usually I only get to sleep five hours a day. It sucks that I have to go through another 14 hours feeling sleepy and tired all the time. I feel sleepy all the time. And I won't even get to sleep well this weekend because I have so much work from college! That's why I miss some classes from time to time. Because it's a bit too much. I'm a bit over my head. More than I'd like to admit. But I'm trying. I'm trying really hard. I'm always trying my fucking best to make it through. That's why I make stupid little promises. It's the only way for me to get through it all alive.

L.

p.s. I just polished my nails with Revlon's Midnight Affair. It is so not as blue as it looks there. It's pretty much black, but I'm in love with it. 

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário