quinta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2010

Affection.

it's not okay / it doesn't feel right / that i keep holding my breath / grasping for air / and you stay unaffected // i've tried so hard / to reach out to you / i never seem to touch you / i never get to feel you / and you stay unaffected // i can't measure my words / i won't back down / i'm not giving myself up / but you've let me down // it's so not fair / that i don't stand a chance / next to what you wanted / and i want you every day // i feel like you're somewhere else / though it seems like you're still here / i keep trying my hardest to please you / you never notice how this is killing me //



i counted my blessings
and you took me for granted
so, if this is goodbye
you must know how you affected me


[lyrics written by me]

L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário