quinta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2010

Damn Right, I'm a Maniac.

I woke up backwards today. Like, backwards. I was angry at everything, I was jealous of everyone, I got irritated by everything, I hated everything. This was supposed to have been a great day and it was just..eh. And besides such major desapointment, I just went to the gym to get my physical evaluation, and I've found out that I'm really, really fat. Well, fatter than I thought I was. And that I'm shorter too. Which is fine, 'cause sometimes I wish I was a tiny little bit shorter. But I also wish my numbers were higher. Whatever.
Why do I have to be fat ? I wish I had anything to work out at home. I wish I could work out 24/7. Seriously, next week I'll be Miss Health Generation. Or Miss I-wanna-lose-as-much-weight-as-I-possibly-can. I'm gonna try my hardest. My freaking hardest.
Now, what do I do about the stress ? I mean, I have been doing works and papers for college non-stop (reason why I haven't written here much). But it's all done now. And this was supposed to be the best day ever (that until November, 5th of this year). It wasn't even close. I had to hold myself back a hundred times not to punch everyone. I'm sick, seriously.
Wait, that reminds me of that song, Break Stuff from Limp Bizkit. Freaking PERFECT! I'm using the lyrics. I'm writing them here. By heart, ok ?
It's just one of those days when you don't wanna wake up. Everything's fucked. Everybody sucks. You don't really know why, but you wanna justify ripping someone's head off. No human contact. And if you interact, your life is on contract. Your best bet is to stay away, motherfucker. It's just one of those days. 
My thoughts exactly.


L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário