quinta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2010

Recovery.

Welcome y'all to the best album from the best rapper (and person) in the world! See, the tracklist goes a little like this: Cold Wind Blows, Talkin' 2 Myself, On Fire, Won't Back Down (feat. Pink), W.T.P., Going Through Changes, Not Afraid, Seduction, No Love (feat. Lil Wayne), Space Bound, Cinderella Man, 25 to life, So Bad, Almost Famous, Love The Way You Lie, You're Never Over, Untitled and the bonus, Ridaz.
And out of 18 songs, I love - from the bottom of my heart, with all my being - 16 of them. The only two ones that don't deserve much attention are Won't Back Down and W.T.P. But the rest, MAN, the REST! This might easily be my favorite of his albuns. His best work. He's a fucking genius!
I can't take it. He's too good! It's absurd! Song by song, every single second of them, it drives me insane! It's been more than a week that I've been listening to it almost constantly - and I can't get enough! He's the best. He's the FREAKING BEST! (Except for RHCP, but let's not dwell on it.)
Every single song is worth listening (save the two I've mentioned before).
He's freaking god.


L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário