terça-feira, 19 de outubro de 2010

And Just Then The Wind Blew.

I find myself making stupid promises so funny. I mean, I said last week - no, wait. Two weeks ago - that I was gonna be miss 'Health Generation' (I actually used those exact words, irony hitting me). Some promise. I also promised I'd get in a diet and bla bla. And that combined with the fact that I overanalyze everything, I now spend my days trying to understand just why I can't keep my promises. I'm seriously looking for some highly deep psychological explanation. The thing is, there is none. No explanation whatsoever, besides the fact that I'm lazy. And not only am I lazy, I also have no will power. None.
It's very funny indeed, that I keep making these promises and I keep breaking them non stop. Some day I'll make some promise I'll keep. I mean, once I promised I'd attend every class during a whole week. I did keep it. Maybe I'll make it again this week. Every class - college and languages - and every gym class too. That's a good plan. I'm halfway there.
Yeah, like it's real easy for me to keep it.

L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário