segunda-feira, 20 de setembro de 2010

Now I'm a Believer.

It's 3h40 in the morning. I just woke up. I had fallen asleep around nine o'clock, watching the political hour (does that expression even exist ?) and then woke up at 3 o'clock. Which means that my body actually believes that it should only sleep six hours a day. Go, Laura.
2011 will definitely be the best year of my life (if I don't die during - or even before - it, of course). I mean, think about it. I'll be traveling to Berlin in February, 6th. A week after my classes will have started (ok, not really my classes, since I won't do my third year next year). That means I will have had the same vacation I would have had if I were to stay in Brazil. And then, when I come back in November (by the way, ever heard the song November from Juli ? Maginificent), I won't have classes until next February. Which means, three months of vacation (which is only fair, since I won't have vacations in July). FASM should really allow their students to have more vacation time. It's hard work all year long, and then we have one short month out and BAM, we have to come back and do it all again.
I did everything I had to do today just to find out that the work I was handing in tomorrow has been postponed. I'm not complaining.
I think I'll watch a Grey's Anatomy episode. Yeah, it'll be fun! I just have to make sure I won't wake up anybody (I've got a friend staying the night).


L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário