segunda-feira, 13 de setembro de 2010

Because It All Begins Again.

It's six in the morning and I have to get dressed to go to college. I know I had decided it, you know, to stay up all night. But the thing is, I wanna go to bed. The last thing I want right now is to go to FASM, see Novelli or even Feres and draw. Who'd have known that one day just the thought of drawing would bring me down ? And what's worse, after that I still have to get through three classes of (what I like to call) nothing. Just to get back home and sleep my way through most of the afternoon. And then wake up and go back to college to try doing part of all the work I have to (and don't want to) do.
It seems like lately all I've been doing is making through things. Sophomore year is a whole lot different than Freshman. What wouldn't I give to be a freshman (or should I say 'girl' ?) again! Every time I steped inside FASM last year was so amazing to me, was so memorable. And now it's not even routine anymore. It's pointless. It really brings me down. I used to go there three hours before my classes started. And now I get there everyday five minutes late and can't wait to get out.
I can't wait to go abroad. I just have to remind myself that either there or here, it doesn't matter where, I'd still be me.
But, you know, maybe the french will like me better than the brazilians do. Or maybe the german. Or spanish. Maybe I'll fit in.
I'm going to college now. I hope I make it through.

P.s. I figure I need commitment to reach any goal I might have. That's why I'll talk about it in here. I want to lose seven kg. I've got two months for it. Totally doable, if I actually follow this kind of dieting I've tried before. 60 days to go, 7 kg to lose.

L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário