domingo, 19 de setembro de 2010

Dear Bad Luck In Game,

why are you so ironic ?
I'll admit that I had luck with Giants when I first started rooting for them. And it was a pretty good win. Like, really (someday I'll talk about it in here. It's freaking awesome). But after that, they just got worse (I'm hoping this year will be better). Bad luck.
Then last year, after watching too many football matches, I decided I need to root for a team. Then I thought, "what's the coolest football team in Brazil?" and I simply couldn't deny that Palmeiras was already my favorite. And after that, they started losing quite so often (they're playing right now against their rival and - guess what! - they're losing). Real bad luck.
And this year, of course, after watching the World Cup (which I love with all my heart - most of it because of so many hot football players), I decided to root for Liverpool. Mostly because they have Daniel Agger (hot) in its team (and also because it'll be hard to root for Mesut Özil, since he's so good and will probably be sold a hundred times). And guess what! Just guess how great Liverpool has been doing!
Seriously, am I fated to always lose in game ? Because, let me tell you, I don't have much luck in love either. So, really, it's not fair. The universe could at least make up for it in another area of my life.
And, like I've complained before, today there's Giants at Colts and I won't be able to watch it. Wow, life's unfair.



L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário