segunda-feira, 20 de setembro de 2010

Some Weekend for the NFL.

QB Peyton Manning (Colts) and QB Eli Manning (Giants)
First of all, I'd like to say that I simply hated the family reunion last night. I mean, Giants lost with 14 against 38 points from Colts. Seriously, it was beyond ridiculous and I did expect a little more humanity from Peyton Manning. But ok. It's ok. You know why it's ok? 
Because it was a hell of a weekend for the teams I hate too. Dallas Cowboys lost against Chicaco Bears. New England Patriots lost against New York Jets. And they had scored 14 points against 28 from the Jets. So it was a hell of a lost too (of course that the Giants one was way worse, but let's forget about it). 
I just hope that next week will be better. For me, of course.

L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário