quarta-feira, 15 de setembro de 2010

Drop Dead Diva.

Drop Dead Diva is brought to Brazil by Sony. Just for the record. It goes on air at Wednesdays at nine o'clock pm (if I'm not mistaken - which I don't think I am). It's currently reprising the first season, but I think the second one will go on air in October.

Anyway, I was watching the second season (I won't tell you how I got it) and I realized something. It's pretty much the same every episode. Little change from episode to episode. The big picture stays intact. And that's what great series do. Like Friends, for instance. It's that kind of series that you can pick up from anywhere and still enjoy it. Besides, in addiction, you may even get some life lessons. Which is a great bonus.
But what I like the most about it is the Grayson-issue. Haha. You know, I want her to get together with him and, therefore, I keep hoping for them every episode I watch. Lately, they haven't really gotten anywhere, so I'd say they need a boost. But I'd pretty much love this series no matter what happens in it. I mean, come on! It's about a former aspiring model who died and, after refusing to stay dead, came back to life in the body of a larger lawyer. What's not to love ?

L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário