terça-feira, 14 de setembro de 2010

La di da.

Good morning, everybody. It's ten fifty in the morning and I just came back from college. Isn't it wonderful when you simply don't have half of your classes and you get to go back home and sleep (until it's time to wake up and get to your Spanish class) ? It is. Bien sûr.
You know, it only takes one passionate person to set your path straight. I had absolutely no idea what I was gonna do for this subject, and then this substitute teacher came and lighted it all up. And now, not only do I know what to do, I also want to do it. Talk about unexpected! Haha.
Besides, while this teacher was talking, I started thinking about the career I chose. Turns out college is probably the only place where I'll get the chance to plan a whole collection for a long time. Because, once I finish college, I'll start from the bottom. And then it'll be years until I get to actually do it again. So, from now on, every collection I might have to plan, I'll seize it. It might be my last! (Not really last - since the last one is in the last year and stuff - but one of the only ones.)
It's with that spirit that I'm gonna take a nap now.
(In my defense, I only slept for a few five hours this night. It is in my right to take a nap now! Agree ?)
By the way, I can't forget that I need to buy cotton and virgin dvds. My HD is already full (yes, I fill it with crap every day).
Take care.

L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário