quinta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2010

Who is Angelina Jolie ?

She does exist, right ? Because it's been a week since I watched 'Salt' and I still can't believe she's real. She's so AMAZING!
Let me start again. I've been a fan from Angie since I was 10 years old and watched her play Lara Croft. I love Lara Croft. She's one of my greatest idols. I mean, she's perfect (of course she is, she isn't real). Soon enough 'action movies with Angie on them' became my favorite kind of movie. I like 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith'. It's cool. And I like 'Wanted' (especially since I love James McAvoy). But 'Salt' is something else. 'Salt' is absurd. I can't believe that movie exists!
I tend to overreact. I know. I'll say lots of things are the best, and almost everything is out of this world. But this movie really is! 
I knew I'd love it even before I had watched it. But then, ten minutes into the movie, I was sure it had been the best action movie I'd ever seen (other ones I like are 'The Bourne Identity', 'Bad Boys II' etc). It's simply AWESOME. It starts awesome. Goes on awesome. And ends up even more awesome! Haha. It was really well done. It was studied, it was thought of, you know. It shows that the people who made it knew what they were doing. And I'm glad.
The way Ev Salt gets what she wants (trying my best not to give it away), using Biology and Chemistry, it's amazing! And it's real. I mean, of course she's a fucking badass for being able to do all she does. But it's not like 'Wanted', which was really impossible of being true. 
During the whole movie, you -
Okay. Better not say anything more. I'm just going to say that Angie's character is great. It's deeper than regular action main characters, so that's a plus. Besides, Angie is the best. And no one could ever have played Salt better than she did.
I could definitely watch this movie every day for the rest of my life. Hell, yeah!

L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário