quinta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2010

MFZB.

Yeah. I know. I know that Zebrahead's album MFZB is from 2003. And that we're in 2010. But I'll post in here based on when I found out about the album, not really its release date.
Anyway. So. Zebrahead. I met Zebrahead through a friend who lives in São Paulo in 2007. I live in São Paulo. But at that time I didn't. That's why the reference. Whatever. I heard about them in 2007. So when another friend of mine told me that he wrote 'MFZB' everywhere because of their album, I knew who Zebrahead were. Or what it was. I didn't really feel like listening to it right away, although that friend of mine has a great taste for music. But one of these days, while missing that friend, I decided I'd give it a try. Good choice.
The album starts with 'Rescue Me'. You get a good vibe from its begining. It's my favorite kind of music. It's punk, it's got the screaming guy from time to time and the lead singer's voice makes him sound pretty hot. The guitar, the drums, nothing leaves anything to be desired. The second song, 'Over the Edge' starts off really well too. It follows the same line. So does the entire album. After a while, it might get a little tiring. But it's punk, isn't it ?
You should pay attention to my favorites. Há. Yeah, I think my taste for music is good like that. But anyway, pay attention to 'The Set Up', 'Into You' (which has got that punk-cute edgy vibe, that would make it perfect to tell your crush if he rides a skateboard), 'Falling Apart' and 'Runaway'. Besides 'Rescue Me', of course.
Overall, good punk album. I wonder why nobody knows Zebrahead. I asked almost everyone I know and, except for those two friends, none of my friends knows who the hell Zebrahead is. Or what the hell. I'll go after their other albuns, and I'll come back to tell you. 'Waste of MFZB' is next on my list. I promise.

L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário