quinta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2010

Start the Machine.

Welcome, y'all. This blog is about overall music. But then again, fashion. And movies, relationships and everything I feel like writing in here. Next year, it'll be about my trip to Europe. The year after that, about going back to Fashion college. 
I decided writing a blog because, for one thing, my friends don't really love when I start talking about a new album I just listened to. Or when I talk about the last NFL match I watched (yes, I'll probably talk about this in here too). And for another, I love criticism. When it comes from me, of course. I'm not a bitch, I'll try my best not to say anything too mean. But I can't help it when I like something too much. I overreact, I know. Everything's out of this world. Well, not everything. But everything I love.
All I really want to say is, get ready. And always come back.

L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário