segunda-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2010

This Night Is Flawless.

And it'll stay this way if Giants win over Vikings. Just saying.
This last weekend was a rather unfair one. I spent it drinking, sleeping and playing Tomb Raider. It was the happiest I had been in a long, long time. And now I'm back to school. So unfair. They shouldn't give me a taste of vacation when I have a few 48 hours to get back to college for EXAMS. Yes, unfair.
Besides such devastating recall this morning, things got a lot better during the day. You see, I've just watched this 'Being Erica' episode that aired last week, and it was such a great episode! SUCH a great episode! And the fact that it made me doubt it during almost the entire episode only made it better!
Now I'm here, wishing with all my strength that I'll pass all my four exams (yes, I suck). And that the weekend will come fast. And that Giants will win tonight. Oh, god. Please make Giants win tonight! I love them so much! Haha.
I guess the last thing I've got to say is that I can't stop listening to Enchanted, from Taylor Swift. Yes, and I can't help wishing I was in love too. Dammit.




L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário