domingo, 26 de dezembro de 2010

Me And My Heart, We Got Issues.

First of all, merry christmas to all. I'm not really christian (more like atheist), but my family is and we celebrate christmas (I, because I like presents - and, of course, when my family gets together).
Now I was going over people's profiles on Orkut, and I saw people telling each other that they loved each other and stuff. It was all very nice and all, but I couldn't help thinking that, even though I've been missing the feeling of liking somebody, of thinking about somebody in bed (in the most inocent way ever possible), I'm really lazy for this love thing. I mean, I've done that before, you know. Fall in love. Being in love. Having somebody meaning the world to me. And being brokenhearted too. And I gotta say, I'm not sure I wanna go through that again. It's all very useless. I don't mean to say that love is useless, but it kinda is. Right, so feeling loved is good. And I don't even remember what that feels like. But being in a relationship is so much work, so much work. And most relationships are just plain phony. Just made-up intimacy. And made by people who can't really face themselves. All very nice and all. Besides, it's such a vanity fair, truth is always forgotten, and trust is that much harder to find. What I'm trying to say is that having a true meaningful realtionship is very, very hard and I'm just too lazy to try finding it.
Isn't that I great epiphany to have five days before New Year's Eve ? Yeah, life's that nice and all.



L.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário